Assistance with Architecture & Design
Our consulting service can help you design and implement Kubernetes architecture that will help you attain all your business goals faster. We will guide you through the whole process – from assessing the existing infrastructure to choosing the right Kubernetes deployment model. We will take your needs in mind when creating a roadmap to ensure that the chosen solution is the best fit for your company. We guarantee seamless integration of Kubernetes into your business processes.
Comprehensive Planning & Deployment
We are ready to assist you in planning and deploying ready-to-use Kubernetes clusters, while also making sure that they are optimized and perform efficiently. We help companies with Kubernetes deployment from scratch and provide businesses with Kubernetes consulting services that will answer all questions about Kubernetes and walk you through all the steps of deployment. From creating a roadmap to monitoring your systems to make sure that there are no bottlenecks and anomalies. Leave all the development of the perfect implementation to us!
Easy Project Migration to Kubernetes
If you have an already existing project that you would like to migrate to Kubernetes in a hassle-free way, we are here to help. We will analyze all possible problems that might arise during this process, and we’ll assist you with all steps required to complete the migration successfully. As a result, you will receive a cost-effective, trouble-free, and streamlined solution.
Non-Stop Support & Maintenance
Introduction to new technologies like Kubernetes can be scary. This is why we offer support not only during all stages of planning and development but also upon the completion of the initial plan. Our goal is to create long-term relationships with our customers – even after the deployment and optimization phases. You can rest assured that we’ll be there for you whenever you need us.
What kind of issues will we help you take care of?
- Lack of expertise – Kubernetes can be pretty complex and difficult to implement, which is why in-house expertise might not be enough
- Time constraints – often businesses don’t have enough for planning and deploying Kubernetes infrastructure, especially when there are other tasks and projects on the plate
- Scalability challenges – as Kubernetes infrastructure grows in size and complexity, it becomes much more challenging to manage it
- Security issues – without knowing how Kubernetes works, many businesses might expose themselves to risks without professional expertise
- Integration with other tech – sometimes companies have a need to integrate Kubernetes with the stack of other technologies, which can be a tricky and arduous task to complete
- Performance optimization – as mentioned above, when Kubernetes infrastructure grows, it needs to be scaled – the same goes for optimization, since without it, it won’t be able to run smoothly and efficiently
- Backup and disaster recovery – backup and disaster recovery plans are a must-have in case the system fails or other issues arise, which is why it’s important to be able to team with professionals who would provide a business with developing and implementing those plans
7 Benefits of IT Svit Kubernetes Consulting Services
- Assistance from seasoned professionals who hold K8s certification
Our team consists of talented specialists who know how to take on even the hardest tasks and challenges. You will get valuable insights and support from real professionals who know how to successfully implement Kubernetes infrastructure:
- Cost-effective consulting services
With IT Svit’s expertise, you will be able to save up on the cost of Kubernetes implementation, infrastructure optimization, and increasing the efficiency of your system. Our experts know how to reduce expenses without reducing the quality.
- A lot of time saved
We will provide you with expert guidance and support that will allow you to avoid common mistakes and pitfalls during Kubernetes infrastructure planning and deployment. Without proper expertise, Kubernetes implementation might result in costly mistakes and even delays that can have a detrimental effect on your business.
- Guaranteed security
Every Kubernetes consultant on our team is trained to identify any possible threats and issues, so we’ll help you mitigate all possible security risks. Your business data and assets will be protected with us.
- Ensured growth potential
Our consulting service will ensure that your infrastructure can scale as needed, without hindering efficiency or performance. You won’t be strained by any possible limitations – instead, there will always be more room for growth and improvement.
- Quick product delivery
Kubernetes offers a variety of features that allow businesses to accelerate the process of product development and delivery. Without wasting your resources on extra services and software, you can significantly speed up your delivery process!
- Bespoke solutions
We offer Kubernetes consulting services designed to meet your unique needs and requirements. We believe that every business deserves a special approach, so we’ll first find out what your goals are, and only then will we start the implementation process.
5 Stages of Kubernetes Implementation
- Understanding your business needs. First, we will determine what your business needs and goals are, and how we can help you achieve them. We will not only identify your needs, but also find out ways in which your business can grow, automate all processes, cut expenses, and ensure complete safety.
- Technical roadmap. During this stage, we conduct an analysis of your infrastructure, which allows us to identify the existing bottlenecks and determine what we can do to make improvements. In a case where you don’t have an infrastructure already built, we’ll assist you with building it from scratch and ensuring that it is tailored to your needs and business goals.
- High-level planning. At this point, our task is to create a plan that takes into account all the milestones, deliverables, and team composition. In the end, we’ll receive a clear picture of all the steps required to achieve your business goals while staying within the budget.
- Execution. During this phase, our consulting service will leverage our extensive knowledge and expertise to ensure we successfully attain all the goals we’ve set in the beginning. Since our ultimate objective is to provide you with all the means you need to achieve your business goals, we’ll offer you our technical expertise to assist you.
- Support & maintenance. Even after we’ve achieved all goals, we will still continue to provide ongoing support. Our services are designed to help you with making sure that your IT infrastructure is running smoothly, so our team of experts will continue supporting you. From routine maintenance to complex troubleshooting, we are ready to help you out with anything.