Our DevOps outsourcing service involves delegating the DevOps function of software development and infrastructure automation to IT Svit. You will be provided with a team of experienced DevOps engineers who are responsible for ensuring the software development lifecycle is efficient, secure, and reliable. We also offer solutions to help businesses develop, deploy, and manage their applications on cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform(GCP) and Microsoft Azure or on secure private clouds. DevOps outsourcing service allows businesses to focus on their core competencies, while we handle the technical aspects of software development, ensuring high-quality software is delivered quickly and efficiently.
Our DevOps Transformation service is designed to help businesses implement the DevOps methodology and automate their software development and infrastructure management processes. This service includes a thorough analysis of the company’s existing IT infrastructure, development processes, and team structure, as well as the creation of a detailed plan for the transition to DevOps. The IT Svit team will also provide ongoing support and maintenance to ensure the successful implementation of DevOps practices and tools.
Cloud Infrastructure Management
These services focus on managing cloud-based infrastructure using DevOps principles and tools, which allow monitoring, scaling, and provisioning of resources. Effective cloud infrastructure management is critical to ensuring the reliability, scalability, and cost-effectiveness of a company’s cloud-based operations. IT Svit works with a variety of cloud providers, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Microsoft Azure, DigitalOcean, and others.
When do you need to start working with DevOps Outsourcing Services?
No matter what stage of growth and development your company is at, working with a DevOps outsourcing company can be advantageous in multiple ways. Here are some scenarios when it might be beneficial to team up with a reliable service:
- You would like to learn how to integrate DevOps methodology into your company.
- Your infrastructure needs more attention and knowledge than your employees have at the moment.
- You would like to make development cycles shorter and speed up the release of your product.
- You would like to avoid doing tasks manually and switch to complete automation of most processes instead.
- Your company is experiencing an increase in demand for IT services, and it’s clear that your in-house team cannot handle the workload anymore.
To make the DevOps transformation happen and ensure that it goes smoothly, it’s best to consider seeking assistance from engineers who specialize in DevOps. This is when IT Svit can be of great help – our engineers are well-versed in DevOps technologies and best practices, so they know how to honor your requests.
Why Should You Use DevOps Outsourcing Services?
DevOps outsourcing services provide a number of benefits for businesses that want to streamline their software development and delivery processes. Here are some of the key benefits you should keep in mind:
- Reduce production and development costs.
- Decrease time-to-market.
- Enhance collaborations between teams.
- Boost business agility.
- Improve performance.
- Get assistance from professionals.
- Overcome scalability issues.
- Focus on core competencies.
We are ready to assist your business with improving your software development and deployment processes, reducing costs, and staying competitive in a fast-paced and ever-changing market. All you need to do to get started is leave a message, and we’ll contact you back right away.
5 stages of DevOps implementation
When businesses team up with DevOps services, the results of collaboration between the two can be seen after a short period of time. However, to succeed at fostering DevOps culture and automating all processes in your organization, it’s crucial to understand what it takes to do so. Here are 5 stages of DevOps transformation that we will go through together:
- Identify business needs. Our first task is to understand what your needs and goals are. They have to be specific, attainable, and time-bound, so we’ll do as much research as we can to determine your business needs and find out more about the pain points. We’ll discuss the current state of operations and agree on the areas that need improvement before we map out the high-level plan, which is the next step.
- Assessment of your systems and workflows/Technical roadmap. This task might take one or more technical calls, during which we’ll discuss all the problems, goals, and nuances with business stakeholders and IT teams. At this stage, our goal is to learn as much as we can about the current state of your IT infrastructure or find out what type of infrastructure we should build from scratch. We’ll transform the defined business needs into a detailed plan. By doing so, we’ll understand how to achieve our DevOps goals while also staying on schedule and within budget.
- Create a high-level plan with milestones and required resources. During this stage, we’ll identify the scope of work, all possible constraints and risks, project timelines, metrics and KPIs, as well as the tools and technologies we’ll use. We’ll discuss all possible solutions and requirements with stakeholders, so you will have all the information you need to understand how many specialists have to be allocated to different tasks and how many resources the project requires.
- Execution phase. In DevOps, the execution phase is where the planned development, testing, and deployment processes are executed. This phase involves implementing the necessary automation and tooling to enable continuous integration and delivery of software. The DevOps team works together to build, test, and deploy software quickly and efficiently, often using agile methodologies. Collaboration is key during this phase, as the team members from development, testing, and operations work together to ensure a smooth and efficient deployment process. The execution phase involves continuous monitoring and feedback, with any issues or errors quickly identified and addressed through the use of automation and DevOps best practices.
- Continued support.We understand the significance of product support in today’s challenging market conditions. To aid you in ensuring the smooth and efficient functioning of your IT infrastructure, we offer comprehensive support and maintenance services. Our team of professionals is adept at handling a range of tasks, from standard maintenance and upgrades to intricate troubleshooting and problem resolution. Your journey with us is just beginning – we’ll continue to support you and assist you with maintaining your IT infrastructure.
If you are ready to start working with seasoned engineers and completely change processes inside your business, let us know when you would like to get started, and we’ll embark on a new journey together. Join hands with us now, and you’ll see how easy it is to adopt DevOps culture and practices!