Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ year experience of working with Java/C# (or another object-oriented language) or equivalent education;
- SOQL knowledge;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Would be a plus
- Experience in working with Salesforce;
- SFDC certifications;
- Experience with test-driven development;
- OutSystems knowledge.
- Develop and maintain solutions on Force.com platform using Apex, Lightning Web Component/Aura;
- Build solutions using Salesforce declarative tools;
- Maintain technical documentation;
- Get support from experienced mentors and improve your technical skills;
- Be a part of a team, where your opinion and suggestions will always be heard and taken into consideration;
- Improve your English with native speakers.
- Remote and flexible work;
- Work equipment budget;
- Educational budget;
- 20 business days of vacation;
- Career Progression;
- Mentorship from more experienced developers.